The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, August 13, 2012

Outdoor Lamp

 I have always wanted a light in my front yard.  I simply mentioned it to Randy and so it was done!  He is so good to me!
 He had to add a breaker and drill through our house, but as you know, he's the best and did it perfectly!
 As usual, he put his all in and made it perfect- no uneven cement for our lamp!  Nothing but the best for me! Hence, my Sealing to Randy Dirks.
 And, of course, it had to rain the second we were done.  Like our house in Casper, we had to cover it with tarp.
 I had to have the kids' handprints, so I lifted the tarp and held it while Randy helped the kids.  Notice Brennon's left hand.  Love it:)
Perfection!!!  
Oh, and don't mind the freaky glowing dog eyes by the front porch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment