The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Disgusting!!!

Sometimes I really don't understand kids.  Like at all! 
I dropped Randy off at the airport on Tuesday morning directly after dropping the other kids off at school.  We were close to Denny's so I made a rash decision and went for pancakes.  Not the most economical way to have pancakes for breakfast, but it was JUST what I needed to start off yet another week of Randy flying out of town.  We ate our glorious pancakes and got ready to pay/leave.  Both boys had to go to the bathroom, so I told them to go while I paid.  The checkout is directly in front of the bathrooms.  And, man, you could tell/smell it!  Probably not the best location to have the bathrooms!  Anyway, Brennon ended up having to go number two.  And when he goes number two he takes FOR.EVE.R!!!  Like to the point that a few minutes feels like a year kind of slow!  Tyson was quick, so we waited for Brennon outside the door.  And we waited.  And waited some more.  I was calling out to him every few minutes begging him to hurry up.  For reals!  During this time, Tyson noticed he could see his reflection in the brass push plate on the door.  He was entertaining himself by walking away and back again, changing his facial expression each time he approached.  Then he did it, the terrible-awful-no good- very bad thing.  He walked up and LICKED the brass push plate on the Men's room door!  LICKED it ladies and gentleman!!  UM...WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?  I was gagging all the way out to the car.  Even now.  WHY?????  He just giggled and thought I was funny!  Typical!  He makes me sick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so nasty! I laughed and gagged at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously laughing out loud. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete