The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Purple

In my search for "happiness" this week, I decided I needed some vibrant colors adorning my front door.  Other than the lopsided wreath (which was the best one out of like 50 that I had to choose from at the store!), I was happy with how it turned out.
(Nothing said about it from our nosy neighbor.  Yet. {smirk and a wink})
Yesterday when I woke with a more cheery outlook on life, I realized that I wanted Caden's floral arrangement tied to home a little more. As I was making the bow (little did I know when I was 16 years old that one day my Ben Franklin Crafts employ would be used in such a way), Keilie asked, "So, um, how do you think Caden would feel about purple?"  And I knew-- He wouldn't mind at all.  Because one thing that I know deep in my heart:
My son would do anything to make me happy.

2 comments: