The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, June 9, 2023

Richland

I happened upon an article about an upcoming movie called, "Richland."  Of course, this piqued my interest.  When I watched the preview, the opening scene was actually a scene of Caden's cemetery, so I immediately knew it was about our town.

But then my eye caught sight of something that made me gasp and immediately go to the beginning of the Preview just to make sure.  Sure enough, I was right...
I KNOW HIM!!!  He is in our Ward and was one of Caden's friends.  Spencer Hammond!  

I asked Bishop and Kristin if they knew, or if they thought Spencer knew, as he was currently serving his Mission in Boston.  Nope, no one knew!  How neat to have not only a movie about your town (even though I suspect it won't shed happy light on the fact that it was here where the final stages of the Atomic Bomb were perfected) but also featuring some of our friends!  Just neat!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment