The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Covid Crave

 I have Covid.  It feels like extreme allergies, but the thing that is the worst right now is the overwhelming lethargy.  I sit in my chair all day long, but even turning from one side to the other when my back starts to hurt makes me winded as if I've just run a marathon.

I was in need of some comfort food, so we sent Shelby to the store for this...

I patiently waited for dinner to be delivered, excitedly taking my first bite, only to think, "Hm... maybe I lost my taste!"
Nope, that's just the way NON-DAIRY tastes.  It was hard not to show my disappointment after she'd gone to the store just for me.  It was even harder not to cry with each bite when this was literally the only thing that sounded good-- had sounded good for days-- at all.  I would have rather not had it at all than gag down non-dairy.  I'm a snob like that...  Covid sucks.  Non-dairy sucks worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment