The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Nukes and Sandwiches

While sitting around the dinner table, celebrating Keilie's birthday, Shelby asked Tyson if he remembered walking in his sleep the night before.  He kind of looked a little contemplative and said, "I thought that was a dream!"  Then it all started to come back to him.

Tyson: "I went out to check for nukes and sandwiches, or something like that!"

Shelby: "I followed you downstairs and caught up to you as you were coming in.  When I asked you if you were sleep walking, you told me no."

Tyson: "Because I was awake then.  I'd woken up outside and couldn't remember why I was out there."

My boys have all had sleep stuff.  Caden had night terrors, and both Brennon and Tyson sleep walk.  Tyson more so, admittedly, and the only one that goes outside.

We once had to install a lock at the top of the door so our kids wouldn't go out the front door in the morning.  Perhaps we need to do that again, so our kid won't go out the front door in the dead of night...

No comments:

Post a Comment