I LOVE this time of year!!! I love the cooling weather, the need for a light jacket in the morning, the changing leaves, and the colors of Autumn. I LOVE it all. It's always about this time that I crave pumpkin goodies, so, when I came across this little gem, I knew I would make it. I just didn't realize I'd eat the whole loaf myself! Not because the kids' didn't like it! Simply because I didn't share. Enjoy pumpkins with me!
Crock pot Pumpkin Bread
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup brow sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1 can pumpkin
1 1/2 Cup flour
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. nutmeg
1 t. baking soda
Blend the oil and both sugars into a large bowl. Then, stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour batter into a greased bread pan. Add two cups of water to the bottom of your crock pot. Place bread pan in center of crock pot. Cover the top of the crock pot with either-ten paper towels. This is to trap the condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy. Place the crock pot lid on top of the crock pot (I tried to make sure the paper towels were trapped around the lid so they didn't slip) and bake on high for 2.5-3 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment