The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Apart

On Saturday, while at Jonathan's birthday party (we celebrated Ty's in South Dakota), somehow the topic of being apart came up.  I'm really not sure how the subject came, or really how the sentence went, but Shelby said, "Kennedy and I are not apart, we're Best Friends!"  I need to remember that as the day quickly approaches when Kimberly and I will be apart.  It will be HARD, but I know it will be easier knowing we'll always stay Best Friends.  This morning while trying to get my lazy self out of bed, I was thinking of a gift I'm going to make for Kimberly, trying to come up with a saying just for her.  Since I'm not clever with words, this may sound lame to some, but to me, it's perfect.  Friends in Heaven, Friends for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment