The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shelby's Learning!

* Mom, our hair is dead skin.
* Mom, our brain tells us everything.
* Mom, our heart pumps blood through our whole body and into our muscles.
* Mom, our heart really isn't shaped like a heart.
* Mom, our tongue is the strongest muscle in our body.
She is learning a new letter every day, which means that she's always sounding different things out since she already knows her letters.  She's writing different things on anything she can get her hands on.  She doesn't spell everything right, but she's doing great.  She loves to sit down and read.  However, now she doesn't like it when I read the words that she knows.  She's even starting to sound out larger words.  She is really enjoying reading.  Which I love!  Brennon is catching on along with us.  He wants to do everything that she's doing.  I love how close they are.  Learning at this age is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment