The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Five

Before we even began our photo shoot, Jamie said she had an idea that she wanted to do with me and Tyson.
I love it!!
 After that, each child wanted a picture with just mommy.  I was all-too happy to comply!
 Sometimes, it seems impossible that I have five kids.  At times, it feels like a lot.  Most times, though, it is easy.  How can you look at any of them and not think I am the luckiest mom in the world?
 Time has definitely made things easier.  My kids are getting more and more independent, they are starting to listen more and more, and for the most part, they look at the camera and smile when prompted.  Gone are the days of tears at a photo shoot because mommy was too stressed!  I only got frustrated once this whole shoot, and it was because they weren't holding the THANK YOU letters perfectly.  We all celebrated my screamless success with ice cream!
I miss them like crazy when they are at school.  I find myself looking at the clock, counting down the hours and minutes until they get home.  3:30 used to be the most tense time at our house.  It is still stressful trying to get homework, practice time, dinner, reading, and activities done before bed, but I now enjoy it more.  It brings me happiness to spend time with these kids!!!  

2 comments:

  1. It's true, your kids are SO GOOD! And they are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing. I sure do miss having you around. You are such an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete