The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

House

Tyson's best friend (outside of the home) is Cassidy.  They play together all the time.  Mostly, they play Dad and Daughter.  Cassidy has the amazing talent of getting everyone to play "house."  They may say no to begin with, but will inevitably end up playing in the end.  She even got Caden to be her dog once.  Not only does it show that Cassidy wields her adorable cuteness, but that Caden is such a good kid.  He may not have followed her around on his hands and knees, but he did give a few "ruff-ruff's."  He is so good with kids.  That is why they love him!

Jamie and I are always sending each other cute pictures and quotes when they play together. 

"Let's play Mom and Dad with a baby."
"Kay, but let's have the baby be a robot."

Or

"Let's play Dad and Daughter."
"Kay, but this is going to be my gun."

They have never fought a day in their life.  They play together better than if they were siblings.  I wouldn't mind if they kept up the friendship through their married years.  Cassidy Burch Dirks-  I like it!

They other day, Jamie was watching him so I could get some housework done.  Cassidy's cousin, Eva, came to join in on the serious game of Mom, Dad, Robot Baby, and Daughter.  Tyson was excited to tell me that Cassidy's cousin came to play.

"What did you play?"
"Dad and Daughter with a baby robot and Mommy."
"What is Cassidy's cousin's name?"
"Mom."
"What?"
"No, her name is Mom.  I don't know her real name."

And that's how it goes.  No formal names are needed when you are four.  You become your character from that time forth. 

And you must speak fluent 'robot' as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment