The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, January 15, 2016

Teeth

After a nourishing breakfast of Vanilla yogurt (hey, at least it's not pickles again), I asked Ty to go and brush his teeth.

"But Mom, I didn't even have a messy meal!"

I love that this kid still gives me the funnest one-liners.  He kills me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a long time since Shelby has said something that was just cute/funny.

Again with teeth brushing:

"Mom, when I was brushing my teeth today, I hit one too sharp with my rough brush-bits, so it started to bleed.  My teeth shared their blood with me today."

Brush bits?  How adorable is that.  Sharing blood?  She is so innocent and adorable!

1 comment:

  1. It's a fight to get Payton to brush her teeth. I wish I got cute humor from her about teeth. Lol

    ReplyDelete