The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Graduations-- sort of

I was ok here:
And then this started, along with my tears:
And then the Student Body President asked everyone to join in a moment of silence for Caden Dirks here:
And I was done for.  It hurts so, so much, even days later.  I just can't believe he's gone.
This is the beautiful flower arrangement in honor of him.  I love that Megan did this for him!
My snuggle buddy after (and sort of during) my cry fest.  I love this girl so much.  She knows just what I need.

Two days later, on Sunday, June 9th, was Caden's "real" Seminary Graduation.  They didn't do an honorary graduation, since they did one last year, but Brother Hales did say, "There are 25 graduates this year, even though only 24 sit before me.  Caden Dirks is taking AP Seminary."
While I do not wish the sorrow I feel to be felt by all, it does my heart good knowing he is still loved and thought about.  I seriously miss my Caden.

No comments:

Post a Comment