The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Treasure Hunt

I got a text this morning from Tyson that read, "The key to what I want for Christmas can be found on my computer."

In the Search Engine box, it reads, "Maybe the answer is on the bookmarks (wink wink).  Under his bookmarks: "Answer to the Christmas riddle."
It was a hyperlink to Game Stop for a game.  I immediately went onto Amazon and bought it.

UPDATE:

I'd searched for the game at all stores locally because Amazon said it didn't know when it would ship to me.  I couldn't find it anywhere, so I was glad I'd ordered it when I did.  The night before we left Mount Vernon, after finding it at Game Stop that morning and thinking, 'Glad I have it ordered on Amazon since I can't buy it for him right now in his presence,' I got an email that said the ship date was scheduled for FEBRUARY 27th!!  I jumped in the car, leaving the kids home to fend for themselves for a few minutes, and drove like a maniac to get that game!!  Tender Mercy that Tyson had asked that morning to go to Game Stop, knowing I wouldn't buy it but wanting to see if they had it anyway.  Had I gotten that email just 12-hours later, I would have already driven home!  Love it when I have proof that Heavenly Father knows me, and cares about the wishes of my sweet kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment