The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, March 18, 2025

Layton Temple 2025

 I arrived in Utah at 8:00pm last night, played with my Mom all day, and got to attend the Layton Temple tonight, with the main event tomorrow morning.  This may be a whirlwind trip to Utah, but I plan to fill every second with FAMILY!

We left my Mom's house with blue skies and nice weather.  By the time we made it to Layton, it was full-on snowing!  Utah weather, just as I remember it.
The site that made us all catch our breath the moment we walked outside.  GORGEOUS sunset!
I love this Temple Trio!

The weather may have been nasty on the drive down, but it sure made for a gorgeous photo.  I love to see the temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment