The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Brennon

I got an email from Brennon's teacher that truly captures the essence of my little boy.

"Last week while teaching in front of the class with the guitar I've had for 30 years, the strap broke sending my guitar to the ground.  As I knelt to examine the crack, Brennon came rushing up to me, arms extended for a hug, telling me 'It's OK!'  Soon after, the rest of the class came up to give one great big group hug.  At that moment I was holding back tears, not for my guitar, but for your son."

Brennon is still the most loving, tender-hearted little boy.  He can almost smother you with love sometimes.  Mrs. L thanked me for sharing him with her.  I know Brennon will always be compassionate, understanding, and wonderful.  At the exact moment of impact, my Brennon knew that his teacher was sad and needed him.  He did not hesitate to extend his love to her.  He is an outstanding boy.  I'm grateful he's mine!  As I was crying, filled with pride for my son, I felt such gratitude to my Heavenly Father for entrusting him to me.  For Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment