The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Finn McMissile

Tyson has asked me over one hundred times if I would take him to Toys R Us and get him a "Finn McSile."  I found a cake I want to make for his birthday that needs some of the characters from Cars, so I thought I would go and get them for him today.  It was CRAZY!  We looked through every single one of their cars, twice, and found ZERO Finn's.  I was starting to get really frustrated and decided to maybe start looking around town or possible make a different cake.  We wandered around the store a bit more and ended up on the Clearance isle.  Tyson flew to a "Finn" that was a remote control car that would have dwarfed the cake.  He said he wished he could find the "baby Finn."  As I was walking away, I just happened to see something stuck in the back next to the "daddy Finn."  It was the exact one we wanted, the LAST ONE IN THE ENTIRE STORE!!!  Tucked back, turned backwards, almost out of sight.  I had stumbled on the exact thing I needed.  The cake is back on!  The fun thing is that we get to celebrate this weekend when Darwin and Jackie come to visit!  Love visitors!!  And love it when things work out exactly how you want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment