I'm still trying to get the house cleaned up after our camping trip. I'm pretty sure that every single piece of clothing, towel, or linen we own has been washed, and now needs to be folded and put away. I'll attempt to get it all done today. Or I'll watch a movie, I don't know.
Some of the fun stuff our kids have said these past few days:
Tyson: "Dad, why do your arms look so weird?"
Randy: "What do you mean?"
Tyson: "Why do you have a bunch of hair under your arms?"
Brennon: "When I'm a dad, I want to be 38!"
Tyson: "When I'm a dad, I'm going to have long arms that reach in the back to hold my kids' hands. Plus, also, I will eat spicy food and not care that it burns my mouth. And I'll have big poops."
Brennon: "Mom, you are the funnest mom."
Me: "Thanks, Brennon. What makes me fun?"
Brennon: "You're pretty."
"What is your favorite meal that your mom makes?"
Shelby: "Top Ramen."
I use the stove, and everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment