December 12, 2015
Because of the dress rehearsal for the Christmas Choir, I missed most of Keilie's belt test. Ashlee and her family were there to support her. It didn't replace me, but it did soften the blow. I was able to see her get her belt from her Master, though. She passed with only one thing to work on-- getting all 100% Excellent on her School and Family portions of the test. Not too shabby! You wanna know what is shabby? Randy not taking many pictures, that's what's shabby! How many years has he been married to me? How many pictures have we taken together, as a family, and of the kids? Aside from the four I was able to take, he gave me only two extra. I missed 97% of the whole test!
He's fired!
Man, I love this girl. I love that she wants to be in the same activity as the other kids. I love that she was able to advance so quickly. After being in the same class in gymnastics for over a year without advancement, this has been a confidence boost. I love her enthusiasm for life and play. She is my sweet Keiks! One more belt advancement for her, and I'll have five kids in the same class!
That will be fun!

That's awesome!
ReplyDelete