The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What color?

These pictures have nothing to do with the story as much as whom the story is about. I just love how big he got this balloon. And then it popped when I was upstairs. And it was LOUD from upstairs. 
My parents took each of our kids shopping for their Christmas gift. It was no surprise that Tyson got a Minecraft figurine set. This time it had the girl, Alex. I didn't even know it had a girl. He already has the Steve set, so I guess it was time for the girl set. Tyson needs no excuse to buy Minecraft. As he was showing me the set, he said,

"And she has my favorite color of hair!"

"Red is your favorite color of hair?"

"NO!?!!  Orange is. Why would you say it is red?"

The boy makes an excellent point! Why do we say that orange hair is red? 

1 comment:

  1. True! Payton always corrects me when I say someone is "black skinned." Their skin is Brown not BLACK, mom!! Lol

    ReplyDelete