The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Oh, Snap!

I found this video saved on my SnapChat.  Oh my gosh, his whisper-- I die!  He is just too cute.
~~
Yesterday he had a dentist appointment for what they thought may be a small cavity.  It turned out to be something they just needed to smooth out a bit and seal, but they still had to numb it as if it was a filling.  It is the first time he has been numbed up.  As we were leaving, he kept telling me that his cheek just felt so weird.  He was crying, saying he wanted to be able to eat again- as if he would never be whole again.  Then, with a completely serious, confused face, he said,

"Mom, can you hear my numb?  I can't hear it, but can you?"  Oh, how I love him.
~~
Later that day, he asked me if they went to school for 8 hours each day.  I told him that it was really 6.5 hours.  Not even a second later, he said, "Caden was wrong by one hour and a half."  He astounds me with his cognitive thinking all.the.time.  He is only six and already grasps both time and adding/subtracting simple halves.  Maybe it isn't even all that impressive, but to me it is.

I sure love my little Ty!

I love my Brennon too.  I found this video saved as well.  His giggle... Yes, please!

1 comment: