We found out that Homecoming is September 30th. Less than 2 hours later, Caden dropped off his proposal at Jennifer Elsberry's home. She wasn't home, which he was super happy about, since he wanted her to have to decode his name. Everything worked out so perfectly, almost as if by design.
*Side note: if she would have been home, there would have been a doorbell ditch attempt. I say attempt, because Caden said he wasn't well enough to run, so I would be the runner. Totally out of shape/fat-because-we-partied-hard-all-summer-with-junk-food-of-dreams/sore-from-the-gym mother running away from the door?! Not an ideal scenario, obviously.
Their school colors are Gold and Green. He got the yellow roses and used green for the proposal cards. Fun to add school spirit to this exciting "activity." Go, Bombers! It was also super relieving that the first place we looked for the yellow roses had this gorgeous bouquet. I'm telling you, this worked out so perfectly.
I am really looking forward to their night. Homecoming is awesome! Please let him feel well!!
Prom dressed, tuxes, day activities!!! I loved school dances!! Yay for Caden.
ReplyDelete