"Mom, will you make me one of your sandwiches?!"
Because my kids don't stick to the norms of breakfast (Remember when they used to ask for pickles for breakfast? Like last week.), I asked if he was going to have it for breakfast, or lunch.
"Lunch. I want to show my friends what I was telling them about last week."
Pride. I have a sandwich that is known amongst the third grade table. Wow! Such an honor!
Because I want the world to partake of this amazing sandwich, I thought I would share it here. This sandwich is one to write home about, apparently, so tell all your friends about it. It. Is. Epic! Here you go-- The Stephanie Dirks' Original:
- Two slices of Grandmother Sycamore's bread
- Four slices thin sliced Ham lunch meat
- One slice Tillamook Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Two Stacker sliced pickles
No comments:
Post a Comment