The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, November 16, 2018

Invention Ideas

While looking through Keilie's phone (which used to be Caden's) about a month ago, I noticed that it still has a few pictures that Caden took, as well as some notes he'd written.  One of which was "Invention Ideas."  Number 1 was: A robot to mow your lawn.  I am not even joking, the next morning while on a walk around the subdivision above ours I saw this...
There must have been an electric fence buried along the perimeter, because it never left the grass.  It came toward me in a straight line, turned around cleanly, and went back toward the house in a straight line, directly next to the one it had just cut.  I had to smile.  I had seen Caden's "ideas" the night before!  So, so neat.  Hi, Caden.

1 comment: