Because they all love it so much, we purchased them helmets, goggles, and will contemplate getting them their own skis at the first of next Season. My goodness, if I thought buying the kids shoes/sandals/boots every season was expensive, because they grow out of them so quick, it's nothing to skis!
It's so fun knowing they all love it so much. Visions of siblings going together on weekends, or them going with friends, dance in my head. Not because I don't do skiing so I wouldn't have to go, but because they all have something they can't wait to do more of.
*Side note: Even seeing that my 9-year old loves it so much, including coming down the mountain backwards his second day on skis, is not inducement for me to take lesson next just yet. Five of our family of {six} love it, and that's enough for me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment