The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, March 7, 2021

License Plate

 While driving home from Ashlee's today, I pulled up behind a truck about a mile from our exit and nearly choked after my gasp.

As I was pulling up close, I giggled that the only thing clean on the truck was the plate.  When I got closer, I couldn't believe my eyes.  The license plate reads, DIRKS.  They got off on our exit, too!  I'd heard that there were more Dirks here, have even seen the name on receipts in the HOLD section of the library as I was picking up my own books, but nothing like this.  Wonder if we should 1-up them with a Dirks+1.  Just neat.  My eyes are always drawn to license plates, but I've never found more enjoyment in them as I did at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment