The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, August 6, 2021

Alaska

 I drove Randy to the airport for his 5:30pm flight to Alaska last night.  Steve picked him up at 11:00pm for their day of fishing fun today.



Above and Below are the same fish, can you believe it?!



They were so lucky!  They were getting calls that other boats weren't catching anything, but our boat was catching them left and right.  They were also lucky enough to see TWO of the FOUR whale breaches the captain had EVER seen!  Steve then took Randy to the airport at 3:00am for his flight home.  A whirlwind trip that was well worth the effort and price.  I am so glad Randy got to spend time with Steve!  And that I didn't have to accompany Randy fishing...

No comments:

Post a Comment