With Randy's new job being 90% at home, we decided to make a change in our home to better accommodate his schedule.
We moved Shelby into Brennon's room and Brennon and Tyson into Shelby's room, which is actually considered a Game Room. Shelby, Brennon, and Tyson actually had drawn up plans for how the furniture would be arranged. It's actually a really cool layout for two boys. Before the night was up, they'd set up a fort...And just like that, the room is perfect.We plan to make a few changes, but this is how it will stay for a bit. Randy's commute now consists of walking upstairs instead of rolling out of bed. He actually likes it more. I do too since I won't hear, "I have a call tomorrow at 6:00am," anymore. Also, our room feels HUGE without all the furniture.My goodness, I love my home so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment