The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cereal

As with many of my shopping trips, I only went into Smith's for a few things.  I happened to travel down the cereal isle and happen on a gold mine.  They had all of the Brand Name cereal for A DOLLAR FIFTY A BOX!!!  This never happens.  So, what did I do?  I filled my cart.  THREE TIMES!
 103 boxes in all.  I saved more than I spent all three times!
I love the organization I'm able to have in my storage room.  Randy spoils me rotten with his mad skills at carpentry.  So, if I invite your family over for dinner one night, what do you think we'll have?  Better yet, make your requests now:)
As a side note, with 5 kids eating their favorite cereal for breakfast, a box only lasts one meal!  This could potentially only last us for about 4 months!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I wish I would have known about this! My kids go through cereal so fast too.

    ReplyDelete