The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Mail Key

Before we left for Utah, Caden took Bella for a walk to the mailbox.  He forgot to put the keys back, so we ended up with both of the mail keys here in Utah, leaving Randy wondering how he was going to get his mail all week.  With all of my genius-ness, I decided that I was going to mail the key and surprise him with it.  Then I realized my mistake.  Hours later!  Sometimes I really do struggle with my genius thought processes:)  I do now know that I could send it FedEx and it would get to the front door, thus allowing him to unlock the mailbox.  I got that thought the next afternoon.  (Pointing to my head)  "It's all up here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment