On Saturday, Kimberly, Danen, Randy and I headed down to Denver to see Wicked for my birthday. It was a whole lot less of a drive than last year when Kimberly and I drove to Omaha, NE! Especially since Randy drove the whole time:)
We stopped at The Cheesecake Factory before the show. Ummm... since Kimberly, Randy and I have been on the same diet for the past couple of weeks, this was the PERFECT place to have a cheat day!
Randy's Snickers Caramel (with a bite taken before the picture!)
My Peanut Butter Butterfinger Receses
Kimberly's Receses Peanut Butter Cup
And Danen's Chocolate Raspberry (sans the Raspberry apparently!)
**It should also be noted that I did not get a picture of the two slices we got after the show as well. I got a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Randy got a Key Lime Pie:) Like I said, CHEAT day:) The last two slices were our dinner!
Me with my Prince. Or for those of you that have seen the show, Elphaba with her Fiaro! I'm just a little less green!
This was such a long day, but oh so worth it. The babysitting bill was a bit steep- seeing as she was here for 13 hours- but, seeing as I purchased the tickets on December 6th, 2011, I only count the babysitting as my birthday present. The actual tickets are justified as... I'll let you know another time:) I'm still thinking of the justification!
p.s. I've heard that Wicked will be in SLC in September, and in Dallas in 2013. This will NOT be the last time I see this production! Watch out, you may just be seeing it with me next time. You'll LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment