The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Swing
One of my most favorite memories with my sister Ashlee is swinging on a Sunday morning in our church dresses singing "It's raining, it's pouring." We swung back and forth, singing that song over and over, just enjoying the beautiful weather. *Whisper* If I would have known that I'd live in a windy town when I grew up, I would have enjoyed that windless day SO much more! *Ahem* We got the kids a playset last year hoping that the kids would love it enough to play outside every second they could. This year we got our wish. Shelby and Brennon have spent countless hours on the teeter-totter swing and we're not even in the summer months yet! It's almost as if they're hardwired to go out together and just swing. They are inseparable! And I couldn't be more happy. These will be some of their favorite memories- I just know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment