ps. There was not a giddy clap/jump after that comment. Just a slight giggle!
The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Thursday, July 19, 2012
New Closet
Yesterday was one of those kind of days that I totally love. I've been wanting to do some organization, so I asked Caden to help me. He LOVES to organize (giddy clap/jump) so it was such a good bonding experience. The WHOLE day! I got the kitchen, two linen closets, and my pantry organized. There was two big garbage bags full of crap! While fixing dinner and cleaning up the kitchen after I watched an episode of Hoarders. Like I've said before, that show makes me want to clean! After I had everything clean, feeling so great about my day, Caden asked if I would come look at his room. He'd spent the time cleaning (another giddy clap/jump). I realized that so much of his closet was still filled with stuff from our initial move/finishing basement so, I started to tackle that closet as well. Halfway through, he turns to me and says, "I'm so glad I asked you to come look at my room after you'd watched an episode of Hoarders!" Um... Punk. As if I haven't spent the whole day going through the house like a woman on a mission! Punk:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a character. He knows how to get his mamma. I love when I get in those organization moods. My kids however, hate it cause they think I am too ornery.
ReplyDelete