For years Caden has been asking me to take him to Pottery By You. I've always had an excuse. Since we didn't have an activity planned for FHE a few weeks ago, I decided it would be a fun surprise. And man am I kicking myself for not taking him the first year he asked. It's AWESOME!
Lefty painting his dog!
Beauty painting her birdie!
Cutie Pie painting her flower!
And Cute-Tongue painting his dolphin!
It's funny that we didn't get a picture of Caden since he's the one that wanted to go the most. Randy said that while he was taking the pics, Caden went to get another paint brush and he simply forgot to get one of him when he sat down. Not to worry, there will be many other opportunities for us to get a picture of him. In fact, as I type, he's with Randy there right now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment