The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Sleepwalking
Bella loves to take naps on our front couch. I kind of hate that she leaves white hair on the couch that has to be wiped off after, but it's so cute the way she puts her head between the arm rest and the cushions, that I really can't boot her off. Anyway, she was taking a nap a couple minutes ago and suddenly jumped up, ran to the back door, and intently looked out. I opened the door and hid to watch what had made her jump up so fast. She looked around the backyard, sniffed a bit, and turned to be let back in. She instantly went back to her couch. I thought it funny that she seemed so intent on going to the backyard after waking up so fast. I realized she probably had dreamed something. I can relate to this. I'm a HUGE sleepwalker/talker. I've stood up, broke our ceiling fan, and stepped on Randy. I scream in my sleep, wake Randy to help save a bleeding man in our hallway, and even ripped out "stuff" from under our bed (we never have anything under our bed) to save Caden from drowning in the sea. Dreams are very real to me. Always have been. Looks like they're very real to Bella as well! Caden even takes after me with his night frights. I really hope they go away soon. They say they can last until around 12. Weird to think that's only10.5 months away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment