Today it was Brennon's turn to ask for a date. So, I took him grocery shopping. Now, before you think that's a dumb thing to do on a date with a four year old, consider the fact that they have kid carts. He was in heaven. I asked him to grab stuff off of the shelf and put it in his cart. He felt so big and special! I asked him if he'd like to get a doughnut or pick a candy. He wanted candy. His next comment made me tear up, "So I can share it when we get home." He was true to his word. He wouldn't open them until he got home. He handed them out and looked so pleased with himself for his good deed. Now that's what I call love!
The other day while I was snuggling with Brennon, just chatting, he said in all seriousness, "I'm just going to wink at everybody. Like this..." And he does, too. There is a woman in our ward that actually stopped dead in her tracks between Sacrament meeting and Primary to hug Brennon for his wink. She told me later that he winked at her again while in Primary. She then smiled and told me that when she went to thank him for his winks he said, "You're pretty!" Now that's what I call suave!
This little boy is such a fun little guy. He has the funnest voice, says the funnest things, does the cutest stuff, and just makes people smile. I love that he's still so solid. This is a picture from 2011. Notice his
jowls cheeks and cute little sausage fingers. He's thinning as he grows taller, but he still has more meat that my other cuties. And his cheeks are still the perfect amount of fluff to kiss. I also love that he still loves to snuggle. He'll notice that I'm sitting down and ask to sit on my lap. He'll place his arms around my neck, lay his head on my chest and just sit. For hours if he can. He is just such a loving boy. I wouldn't trade him for all the gifts in the world!
That is so sweet!
ReplyDelete