The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Egg Whites
I found out a few years ago that if you use egg whites as a mouse while your hair is damp and ready to dry, it will make it curly. I just brush my wet hair, use one egg white almost like a gel, and then crimp while I dry. Next thing I know, curly hair that lasts all day and washes out the next. It doesn't smell either. There was actually a girl that sniffed my hair one time when I told her how I did it:) Anyway, Ty was snuggling with me tonight, kind of crimping my hair in his cute little hands. "Mom, why is your hair so spokey?" Um... I don't even understand a word you just said! Who knows what "spokey" means? Not me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment