The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Grown Up

Keilie 2005  Man, I love those eyes and flawless skin.  And psycho pigtails:)
Every time I pick up Keilie from Sylvan Learning Center, without fail, she asks me what we're having for dinner.  Tonight I told her we were having leftovers.  A couple minutes later she made the comment that she couldn't wait to grow up.  I asked her why, curious to hear what she had to say.  "Because, when I'm older I can have Ice Cream even if I don't finish my dinner."  Sad that she knew she wouldn't like dinner tonight because she hadn't loved dinner the last three nights.  Better get some new recipes:)  For the record, she's right.  There are even times when I have ice cream for dinner!  Being grown up is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment