The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, April 22, 2013

B-Bop & B-Boy

My cousin Brennon lives close to Seattle.  So, when we moved up here, I new we were going to get together as often as we could.  It just so happened, that Brennon, Leah, and Isa could come for my Brennon's birthday.  So naturally we had to party with Chuck E!
 Brennon got Brennon a Star Wars toy.  It might be his favorite simply because it came from Brennon!
 Brennon became in instant favorite with all of my kids.  They ask all the time when we're going to see him again.  The offer is open for us to come up and stay with them after Caden finishes baseball.  I can't wait to be with them again.  It's nice to have family close again.  Even if that close is 3 1/2 hours!  It's closer than the 9 1/2 to Utah!!!
I love my two Brennon's!

No comments:

Post a Comment