Since Shelby's birthday in January, Tyson has been obsessed with birthdays. If he's mad he tells you that you're not invited to his birthday party. It's pretty funny. As of right now, Randy and I are not invited. He's even commented that Jonathan is the only one that is. Jonathan currently lives in Wyoming, so I guess Tyson is the only one that is going to his party. The one thing that is truly getting on my nerves, though, is asking for things. Every day, at least 100 times a day, he says, "For my birthday, can I have..." Everything! All.The.Time! It's to the point that I don't even really listen, just say yes. I've even gone as far as saying that come October, he can have anything he wants, as long as he stops asking right now. I would give him the moon if it meant him not asking for anything until his birthday month. Thursday I took Ty to JoAnn's while Brennon and Shelby were at tumbling. While in line, a little boy in front of us asked his mom, "Mom, can I have this for my birthday?" In an exasperated tone, she said, "You know what? I'll give you anything you want if you'll just stop asking!!!" And that was when I realized that I was not alone. My situation is not unique. There are other 3 year old little boys that ask for fabric for their birthday. And bobbins. And thread:) I can relate to that mom! We may have even been friends in heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment