October 13, 2013
Tyson turned FOUR!
We had a party on October 5th while Grandpa and Grandma Dirks were visiting.
Since Grandpa Darwin's birthday is the 11th and Tyson Darwin's birthday is the 13th, we sang to both.
Tyson still loves cars! Caden set up this photo shoot after seeing something similar. This four was his idea.
Tyson has also found a love of Legos. We got him two towers of 100 blocks. He has been in HEAVEN building whatever he can think of. Hours of building. There have even been times when he said he wanted to go hungry because he was playing with them!
And no, it's not because I made something disgusting!!
He has given me so much grief about naps, that I've given up the fight and relented. He is my only child that did not take naps until they were five. And it makes me sad!
However, this gives me time to spend alone with this little cutie. He LOVES reading, as in more than cars, so we do a lot of that! We regularly make trips to the library, where he plays for hours with the blocks!
It's hard to believe my baby is four. I love the independence it gives, but miss so much about babies. He is the best "ender" in the world!
I didn't get a photo of the cake for the blog because our camera was dead. I found a cake on Pinterest and copied it as close as I could. It turned out to be the best cake I've made yet!
This picture is a TRUE Tyson. He is such a cheese. It's a miracle that all from this photo shoot didn't look like this! Incidentally, it's our favorite!
Tyson, we are so lucky to have you in our family! You make us complete. I love your sassy, cuddly, inquisitive little personality. Thank you for being ours.
Happy Birthday, Mister!!












These pictures are all so adorable! He has a great smile. I love the adorable quilt and putting the cars in the shape of a 4 is awesome. I just can't get over how big he looks. Our little boys are growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete