The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Direction

Somewhere along the way Tyson learned his directions.  He has been stating his Left and Right for a while now.  It's pretty amazing to me since he's still three.  Today I found out just how smart he is at giving direction.
"Mom, remember when we turned left and came on this road?"
"Yes."
"Next (remember how I love this word?) we'll turn right to go to the house we went to last year (yesterday!)."

I hate to admit it, but I still struggle sometimes when I'm giving directions.  I have to literally stop and think which one I write with.  He has no trouble whatsoever!  Again, he's three!  I love witnessing my child's development.  Even if it makes me look like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment