Did I say he would want to start at 6:00AM this morning? I meant at 6:00 PM last night. Caden waned to take the kids trick-or-treating, so Randy left me in charge of the door and pulled out the big guns.
Maybe this is why Brennon has such awful asthma. Ya think?! We got a few different recommended sprays and went to town. That thing didn't look that bad before the spray. But, it's not like it looked much better, either. Come on, that's black mold!! Yuck!!!
And now from the kitchen. Look at all of that space!!! You're still looking at the mold, aren't you?! It's eye catching, isn't it?!
This turned out to be a huge pain in the neck. Since most of our tools are in Utah, a fact that I wish I would have remembered before we started this project, this turned out to be quite difficult. That 2x4 is actually shared with our neighbor's laundry closet. Stupid builders. We had to use a tool for different purposes to cut it. Not a fine cut, I must admit. But, it served a Nobel purpose. The pantry is demolished.
We aren't able to push it flush yet, but it gives us a perfect opportunity to imagine what it will be like. *squeal!!
The space next to the fridge is going to be an 8'x8'x18" pantry. I can NOT wait. Except I have to. Tools in Utah, remember?! This may take longer than I want. But who can complain about a much more open kitchen design?! Not me!!!
Where is all the food from the closet, you ask?!










No comments:
Post a Comment