The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Open

With a completely open Saturday, we decided to ask around to find a nail gun to borrow. Work began at 11:00AM. 

First wall. I think I may have squealed!
Framed!! But it doesn't stop here. When Randy has time, he's gonna stay busy.
Sheetrock!!!! And can you believe it, I measured and cut some of those peices BY.MYSELF!!! I feel so accomplished!!
We had everything put back in time for dinner. We came down again after going to bed to just look at our new kitchen. I do kind of wish that we could contract out the mud, tape, and texture. I would love to have it done while Randy works this week. This would leave time on Saturday to lay floors. 

Man, I am just SO excited!!! 

For now, I just love looking at my new pantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment