The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, September 19, 2016

Teacher Lovin'

Each year, at the beginning of the school year, I try to make the kids' teacher a little gift.  It ends at Middle School, when they move to having more than one homeroom teacher.  I tried it once with Caden, but that was just too stressful.  Then my mind wandered to when I would have three kids with six teachers each and I almost cried just thinking about it.  So, the Elementary teachers are the ones that get to feel my love.  The Middle and High school teachers just get my words.

This year, Jamie found the idea for these, so I copied her copied idea.
I tried one of them with random Crayons, and then the next in color order.  I loved the random most, so the third was like the first.  It's funny, though, because all of the kids loved the color coded one.  Either way, they all three turned out amazing!
The apple has "From:___"
Not gonna lie, I stare at these and feel such love and joy!  I cannot wait to take them to their teachers on Open House night next week.  I hope they love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO CUTE! I've seen them before but always wondered if it would just turn in to a huge Pinterest Fail if anyone ever tried them. Obviously you made it work perfectly. It's funny because with my personality I thought for sure I'd like the one with the colors in order the best, but I like the random one just a little more!

    ReplyDelete