The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Friday, September 2, 2016

Vitamins

It has been 4 months since I cut my hair for Locks of Love (and to check off an item on my bucket list).  From day number one, I have never regretted my choice.  However, from day number one I started taking Hair, Skin, and Nails vitamins to give my growth a boost-- I never got used to it being so short.  I'm grateful I did it, but can't wait for it to be just a bit longer and then keep growing.

For four months, the kids and I have taken our vitamins at the exact same time.  For four months, our vitamins have sat side by side on the counter.  The kids have even asked if they could take mine... because they are delicious gummy ones that keep their shape and taste divine.  {Yes, I know I am a large child.}  So it struck me SO funny when Tyson gasped this morning, and in horror asked, "Mom!  Those have Hair, Skin, and Nails in them?!?!  EW!!!"

So, I told the kids the truth-- "If it is fruity and gummy, yes, I'd eat it."

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! At least he won't want to steal your vitamins anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures of your hair grown process?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got really excited to cut my hair off for locks of love...and then I found out you can't donate it if you've bleached/highlighted your hair...can't give up my highlights and I already chopped my ponytail off. oops! Also I love that Tyson's age is 6.75, you're the best mom ever.

    ReplyDelete