The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Fire?

We had one of the weirdest, yet most beautiful sunsets last night.  It was a warm, sunny day all day, until about 5:00pm.  A few clouds started to roll in, but nothing to make me think that a thunder storm was coming in.  Around 7:30, I looked out of window when I saw a flash-- sure enough, gray skies and lightning.  We continued watching our show, only to find ourselves watching the sky again about an hour later-- this time, in complete awe.
 8:46PM
 8:48PM
9:27PM

I sent the first picture to family members.  Many of them asked, "Is that fire?"  Not in the literal sense, no, but, yes, it is fire.  I could not believe my eyes-- it was almost too beautiful to be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment