The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Thursday, June 1, 2017

10 days and counting...

Keilie had her last choir concert of the school year tonight.  It was just for the 8th graders, so there were a lot less kids than the previous three concerts.  Less songs, shorter concert.
She did an amazing job.  She is very shy- barely moving her lips when she's singing- but she genuinely loves it.  I love hearing her beautiful, emerging voice.

Just 10 more school days and my Keilie will walk out of these Charmichael Cougar doors and into the summer before High School.  Oh, how I love my Keilie girl!!!
  Go, Bombers!!!

2 comments:

  1. High School 😭😭😭😭😭 Your kids need to stop growing up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much she looks like you! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete