The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mirrors

I love when I read something that I can relate to in a deep way, such as this:

"Just because a person's had a lot of birthday doesn't mean a person's old.  If mirrors weren't around to prove that I'm not twenty-five anymore, it'd be hard for me to believe, because I still feel pretty young.  It's a shock for me now to look in the mirror.  I hardly recognize the face staring back at me.  It's not the way I picture myself in my mind."  
We'll have been married for 18 years on Saturday.  
I still picture myself like this!
I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

2 comments:

  1. I just can’t belive it’s been 18 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you still look like that! You look young! You are young! :)

    ReplyDelete