The Randy & Stephanie Dirks Family Est~ 2000
~If you think our hands are full, you should see our hearts!~

Monday, June 18, 2018

Three-Way Tie

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
 Keilie got Randy the big card, but allowed her siblings to sign it as well.  There were only two rules: Their names could not be bigger than hers, and they couldn't copy what she'd said.  She joked around with Tyson when he began writing I Love You.  "Uh-uh, you can't write that.  I did, and you can't copy me, remember?!"  Tyson's face went blank, almost fearful that he'd done something really wrong.  Keilie really is so funny.  Tyson rolled his eyes with a little scoff and wrote it anyway, smiling at her playfulness.
We chose out a favorite of Randy's favorite snacks and treats for his "stash."  It was a low-key day, but we like those kind.  We ended the day with a trip to Caden's grave, but found out quick that dusk is not the best time to visit the cemetery that is adjacent to the Yakima river during mosquito season.  YIKES!  In my nose, on my skin, attacking us in droves!  It was horrible.  We're still learning when are the best times for pictures.

I love that I was born into a family with the Best Dad in the World, that I married into a family that gave the top spot a Tied For First quotation, and now have a Three-Way Tie.  I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment: